1. Favour primary over secondary research sources as they feature _______.
a. critical feedback
b. the author's own words
c. peer review
d. academic rigor
2. Electronic card catalogue _______.
a. Permits advance searching
b. Includes pop-up ads
c. Links to commercial sites
d. Times out in 10 minutes
3. Library of Congress index uses combination of letters and numbers to point to _______.
a. Author's full name
b. Publisher's location
c. Publication date p>d. the book's page length
4. _______ stresses trustworthiness of its results.
5. To improve quality of results generated by online periodical database, _______.
a. Choose "10" in the display items per page box
b. Select only recent publication dates
c. Look for "peer-reviewed" articles
d. Prefer synopsis instead of full-text