Altex Corporation in the case study section of your text. prepare down a summary of the case and answer the given problems from the end of the case.
1. Why was a risk management plan considered not necessary?
2. Should risk management planning be performed in the proposal phase or after contract award, supposing that it must be done?
3. Does the customer have the right to expect the contractor to perform risk analysis and develop a risk management plan if it is not called out as part of contractual statement of work?
4. Would Altex have been more interested in developing a risk management plan if the project were funded fully from within?
5. How might the Army have responded if they were presented with a risk management plan early throughout the R and D activities?
6. Can risk management planning be justified on almost all the programs and projects?