1. What are your three most important reasons for wanting to be a teacher?
2. What characteristics do you possess that you believe will make you an effective teacher?
3. Discuss three staff development topics you believe would be most beneficial to offer in schools.
4. Prior to planning a lesson, what do you need to consider?
5. What ideas do you have to address diversity (e.g. culture, special needs, ESL, etc.) in your classroom?
6. What do you anticipate to be the greatest challenge in your teaching?
7. What would you like to see as outcomes of your student teaching experience and your experience in the Teacher Education Program?
8. describe an ideal classroom situation.