1) Discuss the special rights for status offenders during confinement.
2) Analyze the pre-adjudication and post-adjudication requirements for confining juveniles.
3) Discuss the practice of sight and sound separation for juveniles in confinement.
4) Examine the practice of confinement for juveniles adjudicated as adults.
5) describe the restrictions on the length of confinement for juveniles.
6) Provide exs and research to support your explanation of the rights and requirements of juveniles who are in confinement.