Block A: Introduction of Disability & Inclusive Education
1) Discuss the causes and functional deficits of different type of disabilities.
2) Discuss the national legislations and constitutional provisions for individual with disabilities.
3) prepare briefly on benefits of inclusion and good practices for successful inclusion.
Block B: Early Identification, Assessment and Intervention
1) Enlist developmental milestones in different areas of development.
2) Compare the models of early intervention for children with disabilities.
3) Enlist the rationale for early identification, assessment and intervention.
Block C: Education of Children with Disabilities
1) Discuss the educational needs of different categories of children with disabilities.
2) prepare briefly on various models of education for children with disabilities.
3) Enlist the equipment and TLM required in resource room for different categories of children with disabilities.
Block D: Assistive Devices & Therapies
1) prepare briefly on auditory training and speech therapy for children with hearing Impairment.
2) prepare briefly on Braille Reading and Braille writing.
3) Enlist the assistive devices used for different types of disabilities.