1. Discuss some exs of typical, quick decision teachers make on a daily basis?
2. Describe five most difficult school-related decisions you have made? Why were they difficult?
3. What was the impact of those decisions on the classroom environment, and were the decisions effective?
4. What do you do to get and keep parents involved in their children's school activities?
5. How do you as a teacher make sure your classroom is a productive learning environment for your students?
6. Describe the complexities you have as a teacher in making decisions?
7. What resources would help to ease decision-making in the classroom?