1) Discuss in detail the prototype, including their appearance and personality characteristics of High School Students who are cheerleaders.
2) How might your communication behavior change if you were to talk to members of this group? or What would your conversation consist of with this group?
3) Why do you think we classify people into this kind of category?
4) Is there any truth in any stereotyping?
5) Is this kind of activity such as stereotyping relatively harmless, or is it harmful at some level?
6) What kind of stereotypes can be damaging?
7) How can people be encouraged to look beyond stereotypes?