1. Determine the underlying purpose behind federal laws like the Education for All Handicapped Children Act, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and the Individuals with Disabilities Act?
a) to give students with disabilities funding for educational opportunities.
b) to assess teachers on their capability to comprise all students with disabilities.
c) to change the public's belief that students with disabilities were limited.
d) to raise the number of special education teachers in schools.
2. Which of the given modifications would make a student with orthopedic impairments feel more comprised?
a) Utilize soft surfaces for locomotor activities
b) permit the child more time to complete tasks
c) place targets at a closer distance
d) select one position for the child to play
3. Due to the fact that 45% of students in public schools are from the ethnic minority groups, physical education teachers require:
a) to encourage interaction between the students of similar cultures.
b) to give a variety of actions to meet up the interests of all students.
c) to permit all children the opportunity to withdraw from activities they are uncomfortable with.
d) to focus their efforts on making sure minority students are comfortable in the physical education classroom
4. One of the advantages of utilizing the picture exchange communication system (PECS) is that they present opportunities for the autistic children to:
a) add variety into their schedule
b) interact with their peers
c) initiate communication
d) make choices about tasks
5. Which of the given environments would NOT be useful for meeting up the requirements of a student with special needs?
a) the student is comprised in all physical education activities.
b) the student is given with a specially trained aide.
c) the student is educated alongside students devoid of disabilities.
d) the curriculum remains consistent to support the student requirements.