1. You can look at sports from many theoretical perspectives comprising conflict, functionalist, interactionist, and feminist. Which of these is most useful in looking at sociology of sports? Why?
2. Why do so many people participate in sports, either as fans, players, or as the business?
3. What do sports answer in terms of human needs?
4. How can sports be describeed from the sociological point of view?
5. Determine at least 2 outside sources on sociology of sports, and present the brief discussion of this field of study. Summarize what you found in your research.