A Convertible Ultra book is a new kind of notebook that functions both as a laptop and tablet mode when needed. Ultrabooks are designed to feature reduced bulk devoid of compromising performance and battery life. They use low-power Intel Core processors, solid-state drives and anybody chassis to help meet such criteria. You have been hired by Intel Corporation to promote such newly breed of convertible ultrabooks. You have been asked to carry out the given tasks and make a word document report on the given:
problem 1: Describe the various elements of the marketing process and find out the benefits and costs of a marketing orientation for Intel.
problem 2: Show macro and micro environmental factors that influences the marketing decisions.
problem 3: Demonstrate how buyer behavior affects marketing actions in different buying situations.
problem 4: Propose segmentation criteria to be employed for convertible ultrabooks in different markets and select a targeting strategy for it. As well propose new positioning for such convertible ultrabooks.
problem 5: Describe how products are developed to sustain competitive advantage.
problem 6: describe how distribution is arranged to provide customer convenience.
problem 7: describe how prices are set to reflect an organization’s objectives and market conditions.
problem 8: Describe how promotional activity is integrated to accomplish marketing objectives and analyze the additional elements of the extended marketing mix.
problem 9: Plan marketing mixes for two different segments in consumer markets and exemplify differences in marketing products and services to businesses instead of consumers.
problem 10: Show how and why international marketing differs from the domestic marketing.
This assessment is a word processed report of minimum 2000-2500 words. Student must use appropriate referencing systems: Harvard Referencing Systems.
Rules of formatting the coursework:
Following are the essential rules which need to be complied to when writing and formatting your coursework. You will be assessed not only on the text of the coursework but also how effectively you have formatted your document.
1) Harvard Reference System should be used to acknowledge the source of the information and to give credit to the author of the quotation, illustration and graph etcetera. This system should be employed both for references in the text of the document and at the end in order to avoid the plagiarism and collusion.
2) Do not use the website Wikipedia to acquire information concerning any topic as the validity and the currency of the information is not guaranteed.
3) There should be a title page of the document which must mention the name, OXF number, deadline date, submission date, your tutor’s name and the unit name and number. The title page should be followed by the table of content enlisting the page numbers of each topic in the document.
4) You must follow the generalized layout of any document to draft your coursework. The general document comprises of an introduction, body and the conclusion followed by appendices (if any) and the references in Harvard style. An introduction will inform the reader the aim of your document and/or what propelled you to prepare this document. The body will consist of your responses to the assessment criteria. The conclusion must consist of your own analysis or your opinion about the situation given.
5) Provide source of any figure/illustration used all through the document in Harvard style.
6) The font size of the text should be 12. The font size of the paragraph heading might be 14 and in bold.
7) The font style of the text should be Times New Roman.
8) The line spacing all through the document must be 1.15.
9) The paragraph headings must be numbered and in bold.
10) The whole document must be page numbered. The page numbers can be printed at the bottom or the top of each page of the document.
11) The document should have header and footer. The header should mention the title of the document all along with your name and OXF number. The footer should mention the name of the institution.
12) The entire document must be justified.
13) Reference at the end of the document might comprise books, journals, articles, websites and newspapers etcetera. Usage of the books would be preferred.
14) If you are starting to respond to a new assessment criterion, the heading of the paragraph should be numbered and clearly state the assessment criteria.
15) Footnote section must be comprised in the power point presentation with reference.