1) prepare down the different procedures retailers may use to allot selling space to merchandise.
2) What are the different branding decisions which should be kept in mind before branding any product?
3) What do you mean by Brand name? How must brand name be decided for any product?
4) Describe the various brand strategy options available to marketers.
5) describe three shopper profiles. What type of retailer would each shopper tend to patronize?
6) prepare down the criteria which may be employed to organize merchandise into groupings for store layout purposes?
7) describe the concept of gross margin. How do retailer’s prices affect gross margin.
8) What are different purposes of branding? Does a brand always recognize source of the product? prepare down the suitable exs of kinds of products which are difficult to brand.