1. Describe the signs of cystitis and pyelonephritis.
2. Compare the causes and pathophysiology of acute pyelonephritis, APSGN, and nephritic syndrome.
3. Illustrate out the pathophysiology of acute and chronic renal failure.
4. Why is protein intake restricted to patients with kidney disease?
5. Why would a child's growth and development be affected by chronic nephrosis and renal failure?
6. Differentiate the causes of frequent voiding associated with cystitis and with renal insufficiency.
7. Differentiate the causes of urinary retention and anuria.