Aging Free From Negative Stereotypes: Successful Memory in China and Among the American Deaf
1) Describe the research problem(s) addressed by the experiment.
2) In a concise series of bulleted points, describe what is known (and what isn’t known) regarding the research problem(s).
3) Provide a clear and precise statement of research hypothesis/hypotheses.
4) Recognize the independent variable(s) and state how they’re manipulated.
5) Recognize the dependent variable(s) and state how they’re measured.
6) Recognize the participants and state how they were selected for study.
7) Provide a concise description of procedure.
8) In a concise bulleted list provide a verbal description of results. You should’ve NO numbers or statistics in your statements.
9) In a concise bulleted list describe what the results mean. Point out any qualifications on interpreting the results, and recognize any problems for future research that are raised by study.