1) Describe the major objectives of sales promotion. Describe some of the sales promotion methods directed at consumers that can be used by a detergent manufacturer.
2) Describe the function of personal selling and advertising in promotional industrial products. How does it compare to consumer product promotion?
3) Describe the promotional strategy which you would use during Growth and Maturity stages of the following products:
(i) Men's shoes (footwear)
4) Describe the main objectives of advertising. prepare down differnce between Advertising and Publicity.
5) prepare brief notes on any three of the following:
a) STP strategies
b) Targeting Strategies
c) Elements of promotion mix
d) Promotional Mix
e) Marketing Concept
6) prepare detailed notes on any three of the following:
(a) Benefits of Segmentation
(b) Functions of Marketing
(c) Sales Promotion as a tool
(d) Role of Branding
(e) Direct Marketing
7) Briefly describe the factors which marketers must consider during determining the promotion mix for their offerings, giving suitable exs.
8) Personal Selling and Advertising are the two major vehicles of communication for marketing industrial products. describe with a appropriate ex of your choice.
9) What are the objectives of Sales Promotion? As the Sales Manager, you have been allotted the task planning the Sales Promotion program of a ready-to-cook meal. describe the steps which you will follow for effective planning and management of the said program.
10) When is Personal Selling more suitable than other methods of Sales Promotion? Describe with suitable exs.