1) prepare down the considerations that are involved in selection of the suitable channel of distribution?
2) Describe different kinds of functional middle man. describe the functions and services rendered by retailer and wholesaler.
3) What do you understand by sales promotion? describe different kinds of sales promotion with their advantages.
4) prepare brief notes on:
a. Portfolio analysis
b. New trends in packaging
c. Price elasticity
e. Departmental Store
f. Inventory decisions
5) describe a new product. Describe the various kinds of new products. Describe the procedures of new product development process:
a. Which h is the most significant step?
b. Which step can be ignored?
6) Define and describe different methods of pricing. prepare down the different factors to be considered during selecting the pricing policy
7) Describe the importance of physical distribution system in marketing. Briefly describe the different components of PDS
8) Companies experience product recalls, product failures and negative publicity. describe the different tools of public relations available to such companies to minimize negative publicity.