Part A: Understanding Adult Education:
a) Illustrate the nature and characteristics of the adult education.
b) prepare down any two of the given, each in around 125 words.
- Describe the fundamental difference between 'Recurrent Education', 'Continuing Education' and ‘Open Education’.
- Importance of sociological approaches to the adult education.
- What are the basic principles of curriculum development in the adult education?
- Discuss various forms of communication in adult education.
c) What are the various approaches for the motivation of adults? Describe their importance with appropriate illustrations.
Part B: Policy Planning and Implementation of Adult Education in India
a) Describe the importance of different kinds of implementing agencies of adult education.
b) prepare down any two of the following, each in around 125 words.
- What are the emerging challenges in the national education? How can adult education help in addressing such challenges?
- Discuss the issues of language, communication and gender in the adult literacy materials.
- Role of Preraks in promoting adult and continuing education.
- Describe the relevance of leadership styles in ensuring adult learner participation and promotion of learning environment.
c) Participatory research has its roots in the adult education process. Describe the statement with appropriate illustrations.