1. Illustrate out the term buying behaviour? Describe the major factors affecting buying behaviour.
2. The segment refers to the homogeneous group of the buyers while segmentation is art of creating homogeneity in heterogeneous market. Describe the statement indicating the requirement of the segmentation.
3. In current years discount sales have been on rise and several discount stores have come up in country. As well, regular discount sales are organised by the firms and retail stores around the festivals time. Yet there are different large stores like Shoppers Stop. Tribhovan Das Bhimji Zaveri, Big Kids Kemp, and so on. who don’t have these sales and yet record large sales turnover. Why ?
4. Describe the distribution alternatives accessible to a firm. Where and how will you employ each of these alternatives?
5. Describe the characteristics of the Service Marketing, make marketing mix plan for the upcoming bank in private sector.