Underneath the Freedom of Information Act:
- Describe common privacy rights held by U.S. citizens?
- In what ways do citizens want the press to respect their privacy?
- When do the reporting interests of the media conflict with citizen privacy rights?
- What is the Freedom of Information Act? Whom does it benefit and why?
- By which limitations must the press refrain from reporting information?
- How does a free press help to ensure an honest government?
- How do cameras in the courts arouse controversy about the right of privacy? What about the constitutionality of cameras in the courtroom?
If anyone is familiar with the following articles:
Cameras in the Courts, Prominent Televised cases