1) “Marketing mix is an instrument which can keep organization successful, though its product may rise and decline in their respective life cycles.” describe with suitable exs.
2) ‘Pricing decision is the dynamic decision and not a static one’ describe. describe different factors considered during taking and revising the pricing decision.
3) What are the stages of product life cycle (PLC)? describe appropriate marketing strategies for different stages of PLC.
4) ‘Wholesalers do so many significant functions which it is not possible to eliminate them from the channels of distribution.’ Do you agree with it? Justify it. Critically describe the statement considering the kinds of wholesalers and functions performed by them?
5) What do you understand by the term promotion? Analyze the importance of direct marketing, online marketing and e-marketing as promotion tools.
6) Describe by giving suitable exs, utility of direct marketing and online marketing as a promotional tools.
7) prepare a critical note on emerging role of a conventional retailer, in the context of the rise of super markets and super malls
8) Describe the term product item and product line in the context of product mix. describe why and how product mix is changed?