prepare down an eight to ten page paper in which you:
1) Assess your legal rights as a franchisee to find out if they favor the franchisor or the franchisee, or both equally.
2) Critique the financial obligations of the franchisees for this particular franchise.
3) Evaluate the market segments for this franchise, describing why you believe such segments will work.
4) List the factors comprised in finding out a site for your franchise.
5) Recognize the possible challenges you will face in your relationship with the franchisor (as the franchisee) and how such challenges will be addressed. Give the rationale for the issues you presented.
6) Assess the phase of the franchise to conclude what the next logical stage will be. Support your response.
7) Use at least three quality academic sources to support your answers.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites don't meet the criteria as academic resources.