Create an instructional technology plan of training course of "OSHA requirements for blood borne pathogens" for for school employees. The course will be administered on-line as an asynchronous course that is self-paced and it will use Flash for animations, PowerPoint for slides, Dreamweaver as a web site platform, and Lectora to integrate these programs and for the evaluation and testing
The plan should include:
1. A description of the selected learning environment and the population of learners.
2. Accessibility issues such as geographic location (i.e., dispersion of students)
3. Infrastructure to support the technology (e.g., administrative, help desk, etc.).
4. Technological constraints that could affect access (e.g., bandwidth issues, hardware/software limitations, cost, etc.).
5. Instructional issues including learning objectives, interactivity, student assessment, complexity of content, rate of content change, etc.
6. Evaluation of instructional media mix. Describe "Flash for anamations, PowerPoint for slides, Dreamweaver as a web site platform, and Lectora to integrate these programs and for the evaluation and testing" that are used to support the organization's instructional technology plan based on the criteria.