Conduct the educational needs assessment and analysis of your place of the employment.
Include in your assessment following information:
1) Type of institution
2) Type of nursing care/services provided
3) Volume of activity of the institution
4) Levels of nursing care staff employed
5) Summarize the results of the educational needs assessment and analysis addressing the following points:
1) Select a small but representative sample group that you will use to conduct your assessment.
2) Collect data using interviews, problemnaires, checklists, review of institution's documents, or direct observation.
3) Evaluate the data.
6) Based on your analysis identify the highest priority educational need of your institution.
7) Identify institutional forces in favor/against responding to educational needs, such as budgetary and staff constraints, staff receptiveness, and support from management. Identify key stakeholders.
8) Based upon the existing structure of the organization, identify the next step within the institution to respond to the educational need identified as highest priority.