Define and describe the significance of the following:
The Agricultural Revolution of the Middle Ages
1. Mayuran dynasty
2. Geocentric and heliocentric theory
3. Song Dynasty
4. Black Death
5. Gupta Dynasty
6. Feudal System
1. Describe and analyze how the Medieval World laid the foundations for advances in modern science and technology.
2. Compare and contrast the Hellenocentric and Geocentric systems. In your answer, identify the role played by Copernicus, Kepler, Ptolemy, Brache and other scientists. Finally, describe how significant this discovery was for European social, scientific and cultural development.
3. describe in your own words, what was the Scientific Revolution. How similar, or different, was European science from that practiced elsewhere in the world? Why did the Scientific Revolution take place in Europe? How did the rise of European science affect scientific traditions elsewhere?
4. What was the Industrial Revolution? Describe and analyze the social, economic and political changes and its significance to society as a result.