Choose one of the articles from the one Annotated Bibliography assignment.
prepare down a 1,400 to 1,750 word paper which evaluates the research process in your chosen article.
Describe the research process and what you can suppose from the study from the given perspectives:
a) How is the literature review employed in this research?
b) What are the ethical considerations for data collection?
c) What is the data telling us in terms of the statistical analysis?
- Are the findings statistically important?
- Do the conclusions match the outcomes of the study?
- Do the conclusions answer the research problems in the definition of problem?
- Are the conclusions appropriate?
- Do you have adequate information to make a decision on the efficiency of the study? If so, is it efficient?
Format your paper consistent with the APA rule.