Choose a television program which you know contains social inequality or social class themes. Make a 750- to 1,250 word analysis of program in which you complete the following:
- Provide a brief introduction that includes the program's title, describes the type of program, and describes which social theme you are addressing.
- Describe and describe scenes that apply to the social theme.
- Identify all observed body language, facial expressions, gestures, posture stances, modes of dress, nonverbal cues, symbols, and any other observed nonverbal forms of communication in the scenes.
- describe your interpretation of the meanings of the identified nonverbal communications and symbolism.
- Summarize how these interpretations are important to the sociological understanding of your chosen social inequality or social class theme.
- Suggest how your interpretation of the respective meanings might be generalized to society as a whole.
- Provide a conclusion that summarizes the key points in your analysis.