1. Choose a Federal administrative agency. Find where the current and proposed regulation changes for that agency are located on the internet. Pick one proposed regulation change currently under consideration and describe the steps taken to finalize the proposed regulation.
2. Describe the proposal/change.
3. prepare the public comment which you would submit to this proposal. describe briefly what you wish to accomplish with your comment.
4. Provide the "deadline" by which the public comment must be made.
5. Once you have submitted your comment, what will you be legally entitled to do later in the promulgation process.