1. Employee A and B work altogether on the same project team. When the team faces a complex and difficult problem, the team leader generally asks Employee A to generate alternative solutions for the team to consider. Experience has shown that Employee A actively searches for the additional information and is more likely to take initiative and to feel that the team can effectively affect the outcomes of its actions. Employee B tends to do well on jobs which are well structured and routine and tends to feel that the outcomes of the team's actions are determined by luck or chance. Which statement is right?
2. Employee A noticed that Employee B was late for work, and A's perception of why B was late will find out what action A takes in this situation. Considering attribution theory, which factors will find out A's perception regarding whether B's behavior was internally or externally caused?
3. A person wishes a comfortable life, a sense of accomplishment, and happiness. Which kind of values are these?
4. An employer provides an employee a bonus for doing a good job with the hope which the employee will continue to do a good job. Which type of reward is this?
5. After physiological desires like hunger, thirst, and shelter are fulfilled, the next level of desires becomes the basis for motivation. This is an illustration of which theory?