After having a big conversation with some friends in regards to interpreting Scripture I came away with a series of problems:
1) describe how significant is "literary context" to understanding the Bible correctly?
2) prepare down some principles that I could use to guide me in my practice of interpretation?
3) Illustrate the difference between immediate context, book context and Bible context?
4) Which one of these do you think is most helpful for me to understand in hermeneutics?
5) If I had to teach a class on interpretation, describe how could I describe the task of understanding the literary context of a passage?
6) What problems could occur if someone doesn't take the literary context to the consideration?