1. A firm should know where to position its product based on price and ________.
2. What kind of strategy comprises of geographical pricing, price discounts and allowances, promotional pricing and differentiated pricing?
3. The marketing manager requires knowing the cost of the research project before approving it. During which phase of the marketing research process would such a consideration most probable occur?
4. A valuable result of task environment analysis with respect to the geographic, demographic, psychographic and buyer-behavior factors is termed.
5. New-to-the-world products are ________.
6. Such social responsibilities are those which are voluntarily supposed by a business or organization. They comprise public relations actions, good citizenship and full corporate social duty.
7. When diversification includes additions of a business associated to the firm in terms of technology, markets or products, it comprises.
8. Which component of a marketing audit comprises main developments in income, prices, savings and credit which influence the company?
9. The capability to meet humanity's requirements without harming future generations is now a top priority in most of the corporate agenda.
10. BMW's "The ultimate driving machine," American Express' "Don't leave home without it," New York Times' "All the news that's fit to print," and AT&T's "Reach out and touch someone" are all illustrations of ________.