1. When you use the ______________________ statistical test, you will see that the total variation in Y, the dependent variable, can be expressed as the sum of the describeed variance, the undescribeed variance, and an unknown error.
2. The _______________________________ measures the degree to which there is a linear association between two interval scaled variables.
3. In multiple-regression, the ______________ describes the variation in the dependent variable accounted by the independent variable.
4. The ____________________________ statistical technique is used to classify into one of two or more alternate groups based on a set of measurements.
5. A market research presentation should address the accuracy and consistency of its findings. In more technical terms, accuracy and consistency refer to the __________ and __________ of the findings.
6. When a car manufacturer sells cars at a lower price and prices the spare parts higher, it is said to follow a _______________________ strategy.
7. In probability sampling, all members of a population have a/an ________ probability of being included in the sample.
8. A ___________ sampling design is very useful in reaching small, specialized, hard-to-find populations.
9. In _____________ sampling, the expert uses her judgment to identify the representative samples.