1. List and discuss the methods which are used to raise the hypnotic responsiveness.
2. Discuss why it can be said that hypnosis is largely a participant variable.
3. Which of the following statements best illustrates the study of the personality?
Please select one:
a. Personality psychologists are interested in how people react to dissimilar conditions.
b. Personality psychologists now recognize that early descriptions of personality, like Freud's psychoanalytic theory, are incorrect.
c. Personality psychologists are interested in the consistent behaviour patterns and intrapersonal processes originating in the individual.
4. A personality psychologist who focuses on stable patterns of aggressive behaviour in schoolchildren which might be related to genetic predispositions follows the
a. biological approach.
b. psychoanalytic approach.
c. humanistic approach
5. To describe depression, trait theorists would most likely focus on
a. identifying people prone to depression.
b. genetic susceptibility individuals have toward depression.
c. unconscious feelings of anger in people.