1. A company can learn a big deal by analyzing the degrees of brand loyalty. For illustration, ________ can show the firm which brands are most competitive with its own.
2. The strategic factor which includes the beliefs, values, attitudes, opinions and life-styles of persons in the firm's external environment, as developed from cultural, ecological, demographic, religious, educational and ethnic conditioning.
3. A set of ideas on organizational control based on belief that the separation of ownership from management makes the potential for the wishes of owners to be ignored refers to ________
4. This is designed to ensure systematically and continuously whether the premises on which the strategy is based are still applicable
5. Whenever performing this analysis, it is good for strategic planners to consider similarities between the benefits the customers derive from the products and services that other firms propose
6. This is a historically popular method through which managers make a quick overview of a company's strategic condition-it is based on achieving a sound fit between internal resources and the external situation
7. A company which attempts to lead its industry in price and convenience by pursuing a focus on lean and proficient operations is pursuing what strategy?
8. Leaders galvanize commitment to embrace change via clarifying strategic intent, building an organization, and
9. Prestige LLC, a small company which manufactures specialty cereals and energy bars, wants to launch a 'green marketing' program in response to heightened consumer awareness regarding environmental issues. What must the company do to maximize the program's chances of being successful?
10. This is a significant structural decision and resultant separate activities require being coordinated and integrated back altogether as a whole so the business functions efficiently.