You've asked to research the high absenteeism rate in your company. One required analysis is to be by gender. Suppose you've been asked to do the study via a survey.
- What secondary research may you do before doing the survey?
- Other than gender what other demographic information may you want?
- What problem would you ask on the survey to get ratio level data regarding absenteeism by the respondent
- describe at least three histograms/bar charts/pie charts. describe at least one table you would employ to summarize data.
- describe at least one confidence interval you may compute
State at least two hypotheses you may use, specifically stating the null and alternate hypotheses and type errors that may occur