Examine the case study, "Dream Deferred: The Story of a High-Tech Entrepreneur in a Low-Tech World".
i) prepare 2 to 4 page paper (double-spaced) which includes the problems given below.
ii) Use credentials and references for extra sources
1) prepare down the infrastructure-related challenges faced by Adesemi. describe them in detail.
2) prepare down the political/governmental challenges.
3) prepare down the problems third-world entrepreneurs have in raising capital.
4) What is the function of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in enhancing a country's entrepreneurship?
5) What is the author's take on workforce and managerial diversity?
6) Describe the effectiveness of local partner relationships.
7) How significant were connections, like, the Harvard "Old Boy Network", to Adesemi?