1) “All contracts are agreements, but all agreements are not contracts”. describe in detail.
2) describe the conditions under which a court will order compulsory winding up of a company.
3) prepare down the differences between a cheque and a bill of exchange.
4) Describe the significance of different provisions of MRTP Act, 1969 in market driven economy.
5) Under what conditions can a bank refuse to honour a customer’s cheque.
6) Describe the manner in which provisions of Memorandum of Association of a company may be altered.