Review of Revenue
This activity will need you to access at least a portion of the federal budget as well as a state, local and an agency budget. This can be completed online. However, your references must be carefully cited. This paper must address the breadth, depth, and application of revenue estimation and various formats of budgets used in public budgeting. It must be at least 15 pages in length.
1. Include the basic description of each budget.
2. Identify differences and similarities of each budget.
3. What accounts for the major sources of revenue for each?
4. How are the revenue amounts expected to change in the future?
5. How does budget fit with a mission of each domain?
6. How could the budget be improved and revenue estimation is accurately accessed at each level?
Hence, the APA rules for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing of sources are to be followed. Your paper should contain at least five references, and can include Internet sources, books, and professional journals or resources related to the profession.