Review of Revenue
This activity will need you to access at least a portion of the federal budget in addition to a state, local and an agency budget. This could be done online. Though, your references must be carefully cited. This activity takes the place of a final examination for the course, so the effort and detail should demonstrate mastery of the concepts taught in this course.
This paper must address the breadth, depth, and application of revenue estimation and different formats of budgets used in public budgeting.
It should be at least 12 pages in length.
1. Include a basic description of each budget.
2. Identify the differences and similarities of each budget.
3. What accounts for the main sources of revenue for each?
4. How are the revenue amounts expected to change in the future?
5. How does the budget fit with the mission of each domain?
6. How can the budget be improved and revenue estimation is accurately accessed at each level?
The APA rules for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing of sources are to be followed. Paper should contain at least five references, and can include Internet sources, books, and professional journals or resources related to the profession.