Review of Revenue
This activity will necessitate you to access at least a part of the federal budget and also a state, local and an agency budget. This can be completed online. Though, your references must be carefully cited. This activity takes the place of a final examination for the course, so the effort and detail should demonstrate mastery of the concepts taught in this course. This paper must address the breadth, depth and application of revenue estimation and different formats of budgets used in public budgeting. It should be at least 15 pages in length.
1) Comprise a basic description of each budget.
2) Identify the differences and similarities of each budget.
3) What accounts for the main sources of revenue for each?
4) How are the revenue amounts expected to change in the future?
5) How does the budget fit with the mission of each domain?
6) How can the budget be enhanced and revenue estimation is precisely accessed at each level?
Thus, the APA rules for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing and listing of sources are to be followed. Your paper should contain at least five references and might comprise Internet sources, books and professional journals or resources associated to the profession.