Ask Question, Ask an Expert

+1-415-315-9853

info@mywordsolution.com

Ask Basic Finance Expert

Company X has receivables of 6 million euro in 3 months. The spot EURUSD is 1.31. The economic forecast is that the euro could end the period of 3 month with a value of 1.24 (30% chance) or 1.34 (70% chance). What is the expected receivable amount in dollars and the expected risk (measured with standard deviation?

Basic Finance, Finance

  • Category:- Basic Finance
  • Reference No.:- M938599

Have any Question? 


Related Questions in Basic Finance

Explain how the repurchase agreement plays a role in the

Explain how the repurchase agreement plays a role in the pricing of futures contracts. What is the implied repo rate? Identify and explain some factors that make the execution of stock index futures arbitrage difficult i ...

Bob entered into a land contract to purchase real estate

Bob entered into a land contract to purchase real estate from Sam. The purchase price was to be paid over a 10-year period by monthly amortization. At the end of five years, Bob defaulted, having failed to make his requi ...

1 how do reward systems serve as barriers to enterprise

1. How do reward systems serve as barriers to enterprise integration? 2. In your words, describe and illustrate the great divide. Do you believe the great divide phenomenon is as widely experienced as the text indicates? ...

What is the weekly risk free rate with continuous

What is the weekly risk free rate with continuous compounding (You do not need to calculate the number exactly...a close approximation will be sufficient). Risk Free Rate = 1.79% nominal rate with one compounding period ...

1 name the principal types of mortgage-related securities

1. Name the principal types of mortgage-related securities. What are the differences between them? 2. There are several ways that mortgages can be sold in the secondary market. Choose two and compare and contrast their l ...

1 why should we be cautious about reports of research that

1. Why should we be cautious about reports of research that are published in the popular media and posted on the world wide web? 2. What are the three central characteristics of good writing? 3. Why should authors avoid ...

1 how does descriptive research differ from other kinds of

1. How does descriptive research differ from other kinds of research strategies, such as correlational, experimental, and quasi-experimental research? 2. What is a cross-sectional survey design, and how does it differ fr ...

We have conducted an election poll of 600 likely voters

We have conducted an election poll of 600 likely voters, collected as randomly as possible. The 95% confidence interval (CI) for those planning to vote for Senator Smith is about 55% +/- 4%. How many additional likely vo ...

Assume that on 1 november the spot rate of the poundus was

Assume that, on 1 November, the spot rate of the £/US$ was $1.58 and the price on a December futures contract was $1.59. Assume that the pound depreciates over November, so that by 30 November it is worth $1.51. (a) What ...

Using financial data from an appropriate source eg yahoo

Using financial data from an appropriate source (e.g. Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, annual reports, etc.), calculate the operating and cash conversion cycles for Darden Restaurants (ticker DRI). Explain what your answer ...

  • 4,153,160 Questions Asked
  • 13,132 Experts
  • 2,558,936 Questions Answered

Ask Experts for help!!

Looking for Assignment Help?

Start excelling in your Courses, Get help with Assignment

Write us your full requirement for evaluation and you will receive response within 20 minutes turnaround time.

Ask Now Help with Problems, Get a Best Answer

Section onea in an atwood machine suppose two objects of

SECTION ONE (a) In an Atwood Machine, suppose two objects of unequal mass are hung vertically over a frictionless

Part 1you work in hr for a company that operates a factory

Part 1: You work in HR for a company that operates a factory manufacturing fiberglass. There are several hundred empl

Details on advanced accounting paperthis paper is intended

DETAILS ON ADVANCED ACCOUNTING PAPER This paper is intended for students to apply the theoretical knowledge around ac

Create a provider database and related reports and queries

Create a provider database and related reports and queries to capture contact information for potential PC component pro

Describe what you learned about the impact of economic

Describe what you learned about the impact of economic, social, and demographic trends affecting the US labor environmen