Please indicate if following statements is true or false.
1. The cumulative frequency is sum of frequencies accumulated to the upper boundary of class in distribution.
2. A frequency polygon and histogram have same overall shape.
3. A histogram is graph which represents the cumulative frequencies for the classes in the frequency distribution.
4. A stem and leaf plot is useful for keeping more precision than grouped frequency distribution.
5. A time series graph represents data that take place over specific period.