Objective type problems for normal distribution.
1. Continuous arbitrary variable is uniformly distributed among a and b also the probability density function among a and b is
2. describe if the mean of a normal distribution is negative
1) The standard deviation must also be negative
2) The variance must also be negative
3) A mistake has been made in the computations, because the mean of a normal distribution cannot be negative
4) None of these alternatives is correct.
3. The highest points of a normal curve takes place at
1) one standard deviation to the right of the mean
2) two standard deviations to the right of the mean
3) approximately three standard deviations to the right of the mean
4) the mean