In each case determine if the variable stated is qualitative, quantitative and discrete, or quantitative and continuous.
- the presidential voting preferences of voters in U.S.
- the number of books bought by the customers of bookstore
- the weight of professional football players
- the marital status of all adults in U.S.
- the amount spent by customers of bookstore
- the date and time of birth of in this class
- the strength in pounds per square inch of beams produced on assembly line
- the age of U.S. citizens
- area code for your home phone