1) I need help with providing a brief description of Amazon.com, its main business and operational activities and a short synopsis of the main developments of the company over the past few years.
I need to include the following:
• Current stock price of the company.
• Company sales/revenue for the past three years (e.g., 2010, 2011, 2012).
• Company profitability (net income) for the past three years.
• Total assets for the past three years.
• Total liabilities for the past three years.
• Owners' equity for the past three years.
• Other financial information you find relevant.
I need help developing a table for the above information.
2) I need help describeing why Amazon.com is popular with investors and shareholders. Is it profitability of the company over the last three years or something else?
3) I need help finding out information about Amazon.com's IPO.
• Is it a traditional IPO or and auction IPO?
• Is it profitable?
• How profitable is it?
• Are shareholders happy with the way Amazon.com sell their stock?
• Are they financially sound with the SEC?
4) I need help identifying success factors for a firm making the IPO decision.