Ask Question, Ask an Expert

+1-415-315-9853

info@mywordsolution.com

Ask Basic Finance Expert

Assume you are considering a portfolio containing tw assets L and M. Asset L will represent 40% of the dollar value of the portfolio, and asse M will account for the other 60%. The expected returns over the next 6 years, 2012-2017, for each of these assets are summarized in the following table: 2012 14 20, 2013 14 18, 2014 16 16, 2015 17 14, 2016 17 12, 2017 19 10. a) find out the expected portfolio return for each of the six years. b) find out the average expected portfolio return over the six year period. c) find out the standard deviation of expected portfolio returns over the six year period. d) How would you characterize the correlation of returns of the two assets L and M? e) Discuss ane benefits of diversification achieved through creation of the portfolio

Basic Finance, Finance

  • Category:- Basic Finance
  • Reference No.:- M942373

Have any Question? 


Related Questions in Basic Finance

Financial assignmentpart 1 at november 30 2012 silver

Financial Assignment Part 1: At November 30, 2012, Silver Traders Company had the following trial balance. There is detailed information on the next page about December 2012 transactions that need to be recorded. Silver ...

1 what can researchers do to minimize error variance2

1. What can researchers do to minimize error variance? 2. Discuss the trade-off between internal and external validity. Which is more important? Explain.

1 list the likely types of bonds that would be considered

1. List the likely types of bonds that would be considered by an investor with a low tolerance for risk and with the objective of generating income for the next 10 years. 2. List the likely types of bonds that would be c ...

Assume that jampf inc is operating at 85 percent of

Assume that J&F, Inc. is operating at 85 percent of capacity. All costs and net workingcapital vary directly with sales. What is the amount of total fixed assets required if salesare projected to increase by 20 percent?

The potential revenues of all projects are in fact

The potential revenues of all projects are in fact uncertain. The company determines that the revenue for project 1 is following a uniform distribution ranging from $1,200,000 to $2,000,000. The revenue for project 2 is ...

Imagine that the us congress decides to completely overhaul

Imagine that the U.S. Congress decides to completely overhaul the current federal income tax system because of its tremendous complexity and is considering using national retail sales taxes replace income taxes. Compare ...

1 explain how replication can be conceptualized as a

1. Explain how replication can be conceptualized as a factorial experimental design. 2. Why are research programs more important to the advancement of science than are single experiments? 3. Define a meta-analysis, and e ...

1 what is an option premium what is an options intrinsic

1. What is an option premium? What is an option's intrinsic value? What other factors, besides intrinsic value, can affect the size of an option premium? 2. What is the Black-Scholes model? Who are the quants?  How can i ...

Zapata corporation will pay dividends of 500 600 and 700 in

Zapata Corporation will pay dividends of $5.00, $6.00, and $7.00 in the next three years. Thereafter, the company expects its dividend growth rate to be a constant 10 percent. If the required rate of return is 15 percent ...

1 what is the difference between the assignment of a

1. What is the difference between the assignment of a take-out commitment to the construction lender and a triparty agreement? If neither device is used in project financing, what is the relationship between lenders in s ...

  • 4,153,160 Questions Asked
  • 13,132 Experts
  • 2,558,936 Questions Answered

Ask Experts for help!!

Looking for Assignment Help?

Start excelling in your Courses, Get help with Assignment

Write us your full requirement for evaluation and you will receive response within 20 minutes turnaround time.

Ask Now Help with Problems, Get a Best Answer

Section onea in an atwood machine suppose two objects of

SECTION ONE (a) In an Atwood Machine, suppose two objects of unequal mass are hung vertically over a frictionless

Part 1you work in hr for a company that operates a factory

Part 1: You work in HR for a company that operates a factory manufacturing fiberglass. There are several hundred empl

Details on advanced accounting paperthis paper is intended

DETAILS ON ADVANCED ACCOUNTING PAPER This paper is intended for students to apply the theoretical knowledge around ac

Create a provider database and related reports and queries

Create a provider database and related reports and queries to capture contact information for potential PC component pro

Describe what you learned about the impact of economic

Describe what you learned about the impact of economic, social, and demographic trends affecting the US labor environmen