Assume that you are a financial manager researching investments for your client which align with its investment goals. Use the Internet any U.S. publicly traded company which you may consider as an investment opportunity for your client.
(Note: Please make sure that you are capable to find out enough information regarding this company in order to complete this assignment. You will make an appendix, in which you will insert related information.)
The assignment covers the given topics:
a) Rationale for selecting the company for which to invest.
b) Ratio analysis.
c) Stock price analysis
prepare down a ten to fifteen page paper in which you:
1) Give a rationale for the U.S. publicly traded company which you selected, indicating the important factors driving your decision as a financial manager.
2) Find out the profile of the investor for which this company might be fit, relative to that potential investor's investment strategy. Give support for your rationale.
3) Choose any five (5) financial ratios which you have learned about in the text. Analyze the past three years of the company's financial data, which you might obtain from the company's financial statements. Find out the company's financial health.
(Note: Suggested ratios comprise, however are not limited to, current ratio, quick ratio, earnings per share and price earnings ratio.)
4) Based on your financial review; find out the risk level of the company from your investor's point of view. Point out the key strategies which you might use in order to minimize such perceived risks.
5) Give your recommendations of this stock as an investment opportunity. Support your rationale with resources, like peer-reviewed articles or material.
6) Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites to not meet the criteria as academic resources.