Sum of square using summation notation
1. For the following scores find out the values of each expression: X: 4, 2, 1, & 5. åX, åX2, (åX)2, å(X-1). Hint: This is straightforward
2. Use the summation notation to express each of the following calculations:
1. Add 1 point to each score, and after that add the resulting values.
2. Add 1 point to each score, square then add the squared values.
3. Add the scores and square the sum then subtract 3 points from squared values.
Hint: This is straightforward. You should use the summation notation.