describe the probability using normal distribution.
A citrus farmer has find out that the diameters of its grapefruits are usually distributed with a mean of 4.5 inches as well as a standard deviation of 0.3 inches.
1) describe what is the probability that a randomly selected grapefruit will have a diameter of at least 4.14 inches?
2) describe what percentage of grapefruits has a diameter between 4.8 and 5.04 inches?
3) The farmer packs its major grapefruits in special packages called the super pack. If 5 percent of everything their grapefruits are packed as super packs, describe what is the smallest diameter of the grapefruits that are included?
4) In this year's harvest there were 111,500 grapefruits that had a diameter over 5.01 inches. How numerous grapefruits has the grower harvested this year?
5) If we reflect that the mean of all grapefruits harvested is 4.5 inches describe what is the probability that a grapefruit will be exactly 4.5 inches in diameter? __________