1) describe the significance of maintaining sound industrial relations in business organizations. describe the systems approach to maintaining industrial relations.
2) Critically describe the industrial relations scenario in U.S.A. Recognize the lessons which can be learnt from USA for improving industrial relations scenario in India.
3) describe the concept of collective bargaining. prepare down different steps of collective bargaining process, with appropriate illustrations.
4) Describe the rights and liabilities of a registered trade union, with appropriate illustrations.
5) Describe the important provisions of the Factories Act, 1948 regarding health and safety of the workers.
6) Describe the powers and duties of different grievance settlement authorities under the Industrial Disputes Act 1947.