JP Morgan Chase and CO
1) Give a short overview of the company, business it is in and its financial performance.
2) describe the capital structure of firm. Find out what percentage each of long term sources of funds has in your company's capital structure.
3) Find out whether your company has paid dividends. If company has not paid dividends, describe why you think company is not paying dividends or whether they must think adopting a dividend policy.
4) For the most current year of financial information which you get, contrast the dividend per share which has been paid to earnings per share. If possible, get some years (2-3 years) of history. describe the dividend pattern.
5) describe any current changes in your company's capital structure including new financing, dividends changes, stock repurchases or stock splits.
6) How has the company performed (that is change of price) over term of our course? Has it followed market indexes? Utilize your company's beta as a reference in your response.