1. For following scores find out the values of each expression: X: 4, 2, 1, & 5. åX, åX2, (åX)2, å(X-1).
Hint: This is straightforward
2. Employ the summation notation to express each of following calculations:
- Add one point to each and every score, and then add resulting values.
- Add one point to each and every score, square then add the squared values.
- Add the scores and square the sum then subtract three points from squared values.
Hint: This is straightforward. You should employ the summation notation.